- September 26, 2017
- Ken Graeber Joins Citizens National Bank
Citizens National Bank is pleased to announce Ken Graeber as a Senior Vice President and Relationship Banker of our West Region.
- August 17, 2017
- Emily Martelli Promoted in CNB's Wealth Management Division
Teresa Thornhill, CNB’s Chief Wealth Management Officer, is pleased to announce that Emily Martelli has been promoted to the position of Senior Trust Administrator in CNB’s Wealth Management Division.
- June 21, 2017
- Russ Rogers Joins Citizens National Bank
Citizens National Bank is pleased to announce Russ Rogers as the Bank Manager of our South Hattiesburg Banking Centre.
- June 20, 2017
- Promotions in the Meridian Region
Citizens National Bank promotes Lance Burnham to Bank Manager and Cotina Dyess to Assistant Bank Manager.
- June 1, 2017
- 2017 Readers' Choice Awards
Citizens National Bank was named best in serveral Readers' Choice Award categories this year!
- May 17, 2017
- CNB Announces Downtown Banking Center Renovation
Sleek new design. Advanced Technology. Same superior customer service. It's all coming to you soon!
- April 18, 2017
- Business eBanking - A Solution for your Business
Safe, Secure, Efficient…Citizens National Bank’s comprehensive online Business eBanking solution offers control, freedom, and flexibility to help your business operate more efficiently. So, if you're ready to take the next step towards success with your business operations visit YourCNB.com/Video and ask your banker about Business eBanking today!
- April 12, 2017
- Small Business Resource Expo
Citizens National Bank hosts a Small Business Resource Expo on April 20, 2017!
- March 23, 2017
- Citizens National Bank Presents Over $74,000 in Grant Money to Local Non-Profits
Citizens National Bank presented $74,000 in grant distributions to area non-profit organizations in a morning press conference which was held at the Bank’s Downtown Banking Center in Meridian on March 23.
- March 13, 2017
- Teresa Thornhill - Leading Business Women in Mississippi Top 10
Citizens National Bank is proud to anounce Teresa Thornhill as being recognized as one of the Top 10 List of Leading Business Women in Mississippi.